Hey! Hey! So I know I haven’t been the “ultimate blogger” lately , due to all my life changes, but I’m happy to say that my grind time in New York has paid off. I’ve been working full time at a digital marketing agency! Doing what I love for a living is such a relief. Everything has been falling into place and I finally feel balanced. Don’t get me wrong, I had the time of my life interning at Marie Claire and Jimmy Choo; however, I was still getting adjusted to the hustle and bustle life while still attending grad school in the evening. It was all so worth it, but now I can give my baby (my blog) a little TLC (tender, love, and care). If you have not noticed yet, I changed my logo and site design for a sleeker look.
Anywho, today’s post is all about transitioning into Fall! The weather in New York is too hot for sweaters but too cold for tanks so I pulled out my favorite wardrobe staple pieces, a moto leather jacket…great for layering.
Shop The Post
The major key to transitioning into fall is having the right balance. An easy trick to achieve balance is to pair one favorite fall piece with one favorite summer piece. In my outfit, I used my leather jacket and a pair of sandals I’ve worn nonstop all summer. For more tips and tricks, check out my list below.
- Use a denim jacket or blazer over your summer tops to stay warm
- Don’t pack up your shorts just yet, pair them with tights
- Wear your summer midi dresses with over the knee boots
- Work with Fall color schemes
- Layer a cardigan over your button ups for work attire
- Pull out your wine hue lipsticks for a pop of drama
- Swap out your sandals for booties
I hope this post was helpful!
What is your favorite fall staple you can’t wait to wear this season?