I can’t think of anything more frustrating than shopping for jeans. My two favorite pair had to be replaced this year, I was so sad. With all the washes, lengths, stretches, and brands it becomes so overwhelming. But after trying on about twenty pairs I feel in love with these flare jeans from 7 For All Mankind. I choose to go with a dark wash so that I could wear them for work or play. Even though I’m only 5’4, the flare gives me more length and really elongates my legs. I did consider getting them tailored but I like the idea of looking like a tall supermodel haha!
I’ve listed five jean fit tips to help make sure you always find the right pair for your body type – whether you’re curvy, slim, or petite.
- Stretchy jeans are a go-to for majority of body types
- High Rise jeans work for curvier women
- Flare Leg jeans work to help elongate the leg
- Cropped jeans are essential for Petite
- Straight Leg jeans balance out your curves
Ready to find your favorite jean? Shop My Picks below!